Hexonic PDF Metadata Editor is a powerful yet easy to use freeware tool to view and edit metadata of PDF documents. It is especially designed to modify a large number of documents at once.
Just drag pdf documents into window, select desired fields and enter text to insert, click “Modify All Files”, and you’re done. Only selected fields are modified, e.g. title or author, while other fields are not. Furthermore, search and replace operations in metadata fields are also possible.
- The following metadata fields can be modified: Title, Author, Subject, Keywords, Creation Date, Modification Date, Creator, Producer
- Placeholders can be used to combine multiple fields
- Search and replace in all metadata fields
- Metadata can be saved for later reuse
- The Undo command allows to restore the original documents before the last change
- Fully compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 (with installed Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1)
Hexonic PDF Metadata Editor is available in two editions: The Freeware Edition offers the same functionality as the commercial version, but is restricted to process a maximum of 5 files at once. The Freeware Edition is intended for private, non-commercial use only. For commercial use, the Commercial Edition must be purchased after a trial period of 30 days. The Commercial edition is available for USD 12.90.
This product utilizes InstallMonetizer.com's software recommendation platform. See Information about Installer for more information.
For the further development of Hexonic PDF Metadata Editor as Freeware, you can make a donation: