Easy conversion of JPEG, TIFF, BMP, PNG and GIF images to PDF documents
Hexonic ImageToPDF allows you to easily convert JPEG, TIFF, Multipage-TIFF, BMP, PNG and GIF images to PDF documents. Import pictures with drag'n drop or from the clipboard, and immediately see how your PDF will look with the preview function. With various options, you can flexibly control the layout of the resulting document: Set page size, orientation, margin or output multiple pictures on one page or create bookmarks. It's also easy to fit the size of the PDF to your needs with the scaling function or the compression level. It is even possible to automatically optimize compression level or image resolution to achieve a user-defined maximum file size.
Hexonic ImageToPDF is free for private, non-commercial use.
Import pictures in the following formats: JPEG, TIFF, Multipage-TIFF, BMP, PNG and GIF
Import pictures with drag'n drop
Easy editing of the pictures to convert like moving, deleting or rotating pictures
Set various layout options: Select pageformat like A4 or letter, orientation, margin, background color
Downscale images to control the size of the PDF document
Set quality factor to control the size of the PDF document
- Alternatively, you can create a PDF document that only contains the pictures without settings any layout options
- Automatic calculation of the resulting file size
- Automatic optimization of compression level or image resolution to achieve a user-defined maximum file size
- Import multiple pictures on one page: Set the number of columns and rows per page
- Create bookmarks: For each picture, a bookmark with the filename is created
- Create one PDF document for all pictures or one for each picture
- Options and settings are stored to be reused for the next session (and can be resetted to default values)
- Fully compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 (with installed Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1)
New in Hexonic ImageToPDF 1.1:
- New file list view
- Zoomable previews
- Support for metadata
This product utilizes InstallMonetizer.com's software recommendation platform. See Information about Installer for more information.
Hexonic ImageToPDF is available in two editions: The Freeware Edition offers the same functionality as the commercial version, but is restricted to process a maximum of 10 files at once. The Freeware Edition is intended for private, non-commercial use only. For commercial use, the Commercial Edition must be purchased after a trial period of 30 days. The Commercial edition is available for USD 19.90:
Watch video trailer on Softoxi.com